- willa products can be purchased through your willa Consultant's microsite, her enterprise willa app or at www.willa.com. If you know a Consultant, you’ll be asked to select her when you create an account or at checkout.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. Your credit card is charged upon submission of your order. You’ll receive an order confirmation number on the screen and also over email.
- You can find a willa Consultant here.
- Consultants are trained product e xperts that can give you a personalized shopping experience to help you select the products that are right for you.
- Autoship allows you to receive products every month or every other month. You set it up once, and you’re set! You’ll always have your favorite products on hand. You can always pause or cancel your autoship order. To access your autoship order, click the circular arrows icon in the header or go to MY ACCOUNT.
- All orders over $100 ship for free, and autoship orders over $50 ship or containing a bespoke beauty box or 3-step kit enjoy $5 shipping.
- We are a pending applicant to the DSA and abide by the DSA Code of Ethics
- Yes. Our products are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. They’re dermatologist- tested and free of irritants like sulfates, DEA and phthalates.
- willa products are formulated for young skin and are based on feedback from girls - but everyone aged 8+ is welcome to use willa products. We find a lot of girls buy the products and their family members (moms, brothers, dads!) or friends give them a try and love them too.
- It’s our philosophy on product development. Check it out here.
- No, we never test on animals!
- For new products updates, sign up for our email list here.
- We ship to all 50 states in the USA. However, we do not ship to PO Boxes, APOs or US territories.
- We do not ship outside of the USA at this time. Sign up for our mailing list here to receive updates and be in the know when we expand.
- Orders ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders must be received before 1pm EST to ship out the day the order is placed
- Standard: $8.50 for orders under $50, $5 for orders between $50-$99.99 and free for orders over $100 (Packages over 1 lb. ship FedEx Ground, and smaller packages ship DHL Global Mail. Average delivery time is 4-6 business days.)
- Overnight: $25.00 via FedEx Standard Overnight (next business day delivery & keep in mind the order receipt cutoff time of 1pm EST if you want your package to ship same-day)
- Yes, orders of $100 or more qualify for free shipping.
Dates for the holiday shipping are as follows. Note that as a courtesy, all orders in with destinations in the continental US will ship via FedEx starting December 7. We cannot guarantee delivery by 12/24 of orders taken after the following dates:
For regular shipping, order by 11 AM EST on December 16, 2015.
For overnight shipping, order by 11 AM EST on December 22, 2015.
Alaska & Hawaii
Orders going to Alaska & Hawaii will continue to ship USPS Priority Mail, which generally takes 3-5 days to those destinations. Note that orders must be received into our system by 11 AM EST to ship same business day.
Please remember (and remind your customers) that inclement weather and increased order traffic also can delay shipping. Shopping early is the best way to be sure your gifts arrive on time.
We are not offering gift wrapping, however gift messages are available at checkout as usual and holiday gift sets will be launching Black Friday! Happy Holidays!
- We want to be sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days after shipment date, for a refund or exchange (excluding return shipping fees). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the returns process.
- For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, please ship returns by insured Parcel Post. Return shipping fees ARE non-refundable, unless the product is defective.
- A willa Consultant business is an account established with willagirl, LLC that allows an individual to be an independent consultant. As a Consultant, she can facilitate the sale of willa products, identify herself as a willa Consultant, recruit other Consultants, and earn compensation.
- To start a willa Consultant business, you must complete the Application & Agreement.
- There’s no typical Consultant! Many people are attracted to this opportunity and have their own “why”. Some Consultants are parent-child teams, others are individuals aged 18+. The specific requirements about who can apply to be a Consultant are as follows: anyone who is a US resident, with a valid social security number, and is over 18 can be the Primary Account Holder on a willa Consultant business. A teen between the ages of 13-17 can be the Secondary Account Holder, as long as their parent or guardian is the Primary Account Holder.
- At this time, you must be a US resident with a valid SSN to be a Consultant.
- No. You must be at least 13 years of age (and sign up with a parent/guardian) to be part of a willa Consultant Business.
- Yes, of course!
- To become a Consultant, you can apply here.
- The only required purchase to get started is the $99 business kit. On the anniversary of becoming a Consultant, you pay an annual $50 technology fee. Beyond that, there are no required purchases or subscription costs. We don’t have a monthly fee or minimum personal product purchases. You do get a Consultant discount on products, which we welcome you to take advantage of, but no purchase is required.
- See all the details at www.willa.com/consultant
- It’s really up to you, and how quickly you can commit time to your willa Consultant business. We suggest that you schedule your launch party within 2 weeks of your acceptance. We encourage you to invite 30 or more people, with the goal of 10-15 attending. The average customer purchase from willa is ~$50, so if you assume that 10 people attend your launch party, and each buys $50 of product, you will have sold $500 of product and earned $125 in commission. Of course, a party is just one of many ways to generate sales - you could also circulate your Consultant microsite via social media, or take orders via the willa Enterprise app and hit that same level of sales and commissions. There are plenty of options for you to choose from.
- There is an annual $50 technology fee to support the cost of your personal website and app for Consultants. There is no monthly fee.
- The only minimum sales requirement to stay an active Consultant is to sell at least $150 of product to customers every six months. There is no monthly minimum for sales or purchases. We totally get that Consultants have a lot going on in their lives and at certain times they’ll be able to commit more time than others, so we support you through those highs and lows.
- No, you are not required to purchase any willa product beyond our $99 business kit. Additionally, you are not permitted to resell personal inventory as a Consultant. All customer orders ship directly from willa to the end customer.
- Yes, Consultants receive a 25% discount on willa products.
- There really is no typical Consultant; they’re all unique. Each Consultant can choose to work on her business as much or as little as she likes. Some days she may spend a few hours, and others, just a few minutes or none at all. The business opportunity is completely flexible and is meant to fit into your already busy life. Depending on the goals you set for yourself, which could range from making extra spending money to paying for college, you’ll need to commit the time and effort necessary, to make those goals happen. We provide you with lots of amazing tools and training to help you get there. You’ll gain real world skills, build your resume and have a lot of fun along the way. We recommend that Consultants set a schedule to help them stay on track and consistently commit time toward their goals. All top performers, from business women to athletes, take the time to practice, perfect their craft and achieve their goals.
- The time commitment is completely up to you. You’re an entrepreneur, and that means you’re the boss. Our training will give you a variety of business building activities to choose from and fit into whatever your schedule may be. We make it easy to fit your willa Consultant business in wherever you are, whenever you have time, with our Enterprise App, which enables you to market your business, place orders and track your progress on the go. We also take care of all the logistics for you – once you or your customer places an order, our warehouse packs it up and sends it directly to the customer.
- How much you earn is entirely up to you. Work as often as you want, when you want, from where you want. You can view the full PayPlan at www.willa.com/payplan
- Consultants are eligible to be paid every week and month. On a weekly basis, you’ll be paid 22% commission on your Personal Sales that week. On a monthly basis, you’ll be paid Bonus Personal Pay (3-8% additional commission if you achieve Personal Sales of $300-$1,500+ in a given monthly period), as well as Team Pay and any bonuses or promotional compensation. You have the choice of allocating your earnings to a willa PayCard (a willa branded Visa card you can use just like a debit card at stores, online or ATMs), a checking or savings account via direct deposit, your GiveBack.org account or a 529 college savings account. Those last two options are unique to willa. GiveBack.org is a 501C3 that lets you allocate money to other charities and non-profits. If you have a 529 college savings account setup, willa will put whatever portion of your earnings that you like, in that account, as well as match 10% of your contributions up to $2,500 a year. You’ll be able to select your pay preference in your virtual office, which you get access to after you become a Consultant. Full details in the PayPlan.
- Anyone in the United States (excluding territories and APOs). You have the opportunity to educate others about taking care of their skin, and as a Consultant, you’ll have access to training on how to do so. So, how will you get the word out there? Most Consultants announce they’re in business via their social networks, family and friends. We provide you templates to use to let everyone know you’re a willa Consultant! We also recommend that you have a launch get-together, which is usually an in- person event, held in your home (or at a restaurant or coffee shop if you’d prefer). At the party, you’ll be able to share why you became a Consultant, and let everyone sample the products. Don’t worry - you’ll have access to videos, checklists and more to help you prepare for your launch party, and to prep you on how to sell in lots of other scenarios, that are part of your everyday life. Full details in the PayPlan.
- Building a team or recruiting is when you introduce others to the willa Consultant business opportunity, and then train them on what you’ve learned by being a Consultant. There are several great aspects of having a team. First, Consultants who have recruited other Consultants, are eligible for team commissions each month, on top of personal sales commissions. Second, it’s more fun to be part of a team and experience the willa Consultant business with others.
- No! Being on someone’s team is a great thing. Your earnings potential is exactly the same, whether you’re on someone’s team or not, so why not have the extra support and guidance from an experienced Consultant? Your Recruiter can help you get off to a great start, and provide helpful advice along the way. Plus, it’s fun to be part of a team and community; everyone can learn from each another.
- We are required to collect a SSN for tax reporting purposes (at the end of the calendar year, if you’ve earned $600+, you’ll receive a 1099 to file with your taxes). We keep all your data private and secure, and give extra special care to SSN and credit card info through encryption. As soon as you hit “Save & Continue” we encrypt the number.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with next steps, including setting up an onboarding call. The email will also include a link to your personal website, a link to download the Consultant app. Soon thereafter you’ll get another email with tracking info for your business kit.
- Yes, you can find it here.
- If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out to willa HQ (email@example.com or 855.55.WILLA). You may resign your willa Consultant business by sending written notice of your resignation to willagirl LLC, 26 Bruce Park Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830. Please allow five business days for processing.
- Yes. Learn more about our Host Rewards program here and book your get-together today!